Teaching positions available for qualified TEFL teachers in Haiphong, Vietnam.
Location: Haiphong, Vietnam
Schools: Public schools and English centres.
Working hours: 20 teaching hours per week following the time table/teaching schedule arranged by Sunrise Vietnam for six days per week
Salary and other benefits will be negotiated at interview.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher.
– Education and training background or specialized study of these subjects are preferred.
– CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL certification (TEFL Online accepted).
– Native speakers of English.
– Love to work with Kids from 6 – 13 years old or up to 18 years old.
– Very enthusiastic, energetic and diligent. Goal-driven. Highly self-motivated & motivate others.
– Expert in presentation and strong capability to influent & inspiring people;
– High teamwork spirit;
– Effective oral & written communications with colleagues & partners;
– Ability to work under pressure & changing environment.
– Teaching Demo video is required for all levels.
– Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter.
– Copy of qualifications.
– Copy of passport.
– Recent photo (3×4 or 4×6).
– Copy of criminal record (time allowed no more than 6 months).