AEON offers the best opportunity for you to work and live in Japan!
– Gain teaching & international business skills
– Professional & personal growth in Japan
– Competitive salary
– Flight allowance
– Furnished apartment
– Fully paid vacations
…and so much more!
Please visit our recruiting website at http://www.aeonet.com.
Applicants who are currently residing in Japan and have a valid visa to work in Japan may apply for an interview through our Tokyo Recruiting Office: http://www.aeonet.com/recruiting-locations/
Teaching English at one of AEON’s 250+ branch schools in Japan is an exciting and serious job requiring dedication, cultural flexibility, organization, respect, creativity, enthusiasm and professionalism. Teaching at AEON is both challenging and extremely rewarding as a career opportunity and a personal experience.
All teachers have a 40-hour workweek consisting of a standard 25 teaching hours, with the remaining hours spent on office responsibilities. Office responsibilities include, but are not limited to interviewing prospective students, recommending texts, counseling students, completing progress reports, and greeting students in the lobby.
All teachers need to maintain a professional attitude and appearance, show enthusiasm and creativity in all lessons, actively participate in all meetings, workshops and AEON-related campaigns, show flexibility, and a continued drive to improve.
– Monthly starting salary of 270,000 Japanese yen
– One-time 70,000 yen Flight Allowance provided for eligible teachers who meet criteria set by AEON (does not apply to teachers hired in Japan).
– One week or more of paid training in Japan
– 5 personal days per year
– Japanese national holidays off and 3 weeks vacation
– Single occupancy apartment furnished to Japanese standards w/55,000 Japanese yen subsidized monthly rent
– Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System
– Bonus provided upon completion of final contract
– Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract
Teachers are required to possess an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any subject combined with a strong understanding and native command of the English language. A genuine interest in the culture and people of Japan as well as in teaching and business is also necessary. Japanese language ability and English as a Foreign Language (EFL/ESL/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA) teaching experience are very helpful but not mandatory. AEON employs individuals ranging from recent graduates to trained professionals. Although most of our foreign teachers are native English speakers, AEON still considers candidates from countries where English is not the primary language. To be considered, these candidates must have at least 10 years of education from schools where English is the primary mode of instruction.
Please visit http://www.aeonet.com for complete application instructions.
Please include an essay entitled “Why I Want to Live and Work in Japan” along with your resume. Applications without an essay will not be considered.