Monkey Tree English Learning Center is the largest learning center in Hong Kong and is currently expanding its roots into China and Macau. Founded in 2009, Monkey Tree now boasts over 40 centers throughout Hong Kong and continues to broaden its horizons. We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Students aged 2 – 14 are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by our dedicated team of professionals. Our small class sizes, internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Native English Teacher
Monkey Tree is currently recruiting passionate and dynamic individuals to join our diverse community of teachers. This is a unique opportunity to form an integral part of an established company that is constantly growing and adapting. At Monkey Tree, we believe that our Human Capital is fundamental to our productivity and thus focus attention on developing our employees’ job satisfaction, stability and career growth. Successful applicants will be granted the opportunity to develop and enhance both young minds and their own in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
– Native English Speaker
– A University Degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
– A valid passport
– A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
– Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
– Full Visa Sponsorship
– Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
– Competitive incremental salary
– Optional convenient and affordable accommodation package
– Overtime payment
– Contract completion bonus
– 10 days paid annual leave
– 16 – 18 paid public holidays
– Sick leave
– Orientation program
– Appraisals and career assistance
– Employee assistance and support
– Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hong Kong
– Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields
Role and Responsibilities
– Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
– Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities
– Administer student progress reports to parents
– Organize and prepare necessary class materials
Opportunities for Growth
Having expanded so rapidly and efficiently over the past 5 years the need for a dedicated team of English associates, curriculum developers, human resources practitioners, center development executives, graphic designers, accountants and managers is ever growing. We pride ourselves on fostering our talent internally and offer numerous opportunities for promotion within the organization. Teachers have the opportunity to apply for head teaching roles within their centers as well as curriculum development assistants and curriculum executives should they meet the criteria.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you have what it takes to fulfill the above position please send your resume with recent photograph and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com